On-site Public Training Sessions
These training sessions are conducted at an on-site facility open to the public. These cover various aspects of ISO/IEC 17025:2017. Participants have the opportunity to exchange experiences and learn from other participants. Hands on training are provided by an experienced trainer from the laboratory and accreditation industry.
2019 Training Schedule
FREE – ISO/IEC 17025:2017
Transition Training Course (1-Day)
February 19, 2019 – Troy, MI
Participants will exit this course with the ability to develop and administer the requirements of the standard among their entire laboratory system and gain the necessary technical skills required to transition sufficiently to ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
Why Attend This Course?
- Learn the deadline requirements & last date you’re officially allowed to conduct your transition assessment
- Learn the key differences between ISO/IEC 17025:2005 & ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Meet the expert – PJLA trainer and lead assessor will share tips on how to implement sufficiently and share assessor expectations
- Case studies and a short exam will be provided
- Delegates will receive an official training certificate