The accreditation of Inspection Agencies is conducted through the utilization and implementation of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 – General requirements for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection. This incorporates the Inspection Body’s ability to withhold a quality management system and ability to competently carry out inspections.
Why become Accredited?
- Demonstrate competence in the Inspection Process
– Qualifications, Training, Experience
– Use of appropriate methods
– Use of appropriate equipment
– Safeguards to ensure impartiality and confidentiality
– Measures for code of conduct and processes for work safety
– Effective quality assurance procedures
- Promote compliance to international standards
- Reduce potential costs to your organization
- Increase your ability to produce reliable inspections
- Gain a competitive market advantage
About the Accreditation Process
PJLA will conduct a full accreditation assessment of your organization that will encompass quality management system activities and technical requirements. This accreditation process includes a preliminary and post assessment documentation review. A certificate will be granted upon the successful completion of the assessment. Organizations will be required to be assessed on an annual basis to ensure maintenance of your accreditation program.
Why Choose PJLA to Conduct your Accreditation?
PJLA has experience in the accreditation market. We are a recognized accreditation body with the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) and with the Asia Pacific Accreditation Cooperation (APAC) for testing, calibration and RMP. We offer competitive pricing plans that fit the needs of our customers. Our goal is to accommodate our customer’s needs in regards to costs, technical assistance and accreditation timelines.
Apply for ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Accreditation
Inspection Bodies seeking ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Accreditation may apply online through our easy application form. To receive additional information about our accreditation programs, please contact our office at 1-877-369-5227 or (248) 519-2603 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.