Perry Johnson Laboratory Accreditation, Inc. (PJLA) now accredits Medical Marijuana Testing Laboratories. This includes a third-party assessment to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 for the relevant medical marijuana testing standard protocols to detect potency and contaminant levels in marijuana.
As many states have now legalized medical marijuana the market demand for testing laboratories will be crucial to the industry. Laboratories will need to be prepared to accommodate specific state mandates for testing protocols.
PJLA is prepared to accredit medical marijuana testing laboratories in order to accommodate regulatory and state specific requirements. We have already accredited the first medical marijuana testing laboratory in the United States.
Contact us at 1-877-3669 (LABS) for more information or Click Here to apply for accreditation today!
Cannabis Industry Journal:
- Greenhouse Ventures Names Lindy Snider Lead Advisor
- No Surprise Here: Federal Gov’t Still Butting Heads With States Over Cannabis Legalization
- Building the Foundation of Medical Cannabis Testing – Understanding the Use of Standards and Reference Materials – Part 1
- Hold on for Rec! Canada’s New ACMPR Program
- Hemp-Derived CBD Oil: Maintaining Quality in the Manufacturing Process